Thanks for your interest in hosting a private event at Castle Island! The information below is designed to outline the general terms, conditions, and options for a private event at Castle Island. Please review this information and send any private event requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, desired date and time, approximate attendance, and the type of event (i.e. birthday party, anniversary party, corporate event, etc.). Please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any dates, and kindly ask that you submit your event request at least 30 days prior to your event to ensure proper planning.
Availability & Capacity
- Private events are only offered during the following days and times:
Sundays: 6pm – 11pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 11am – 11pm
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays: Currently not available for private events
- Private events may only access the space during the times listed above. All events must end by 11pm, including clean up time.
- Our taproom holds up to 100 people at a time. We are able to accommodate larger events on a case-by-case basis; please inquire for more details.
Outside Food, Beverages, and Decorations
- You may bring in outside food, however please note that we do not have a kitchen on-site.
- You may bring in non-alcoholic beverages, wine, and/or spirits. Please note that our staff is only licensed to serve Castle Island beer, so if you wish to have other alcoholic beverages served you will need to arrange for a caterer or licensed server to be present for the event.
- We do not supply plates, silverware, cups, etc., other than glassware used for serving draft beer.
- Our taproom features four large community tables with benches, and individual bar stools for up to 70 people. Any tables and seating needed beyond this is the responsibility of the event host.
- We do not have any preferred vendors for food, beverages, or rentals, but are happy to provide recommendations based on previous events.
- Decorations are allowed, however please note that set up and removal are the responsibility of the host.
- You may request that the retail shop be closed to the public for your private event, however please note that this will result in an additional charge.
- The cost of having a private event at Castle Island varies based on the day and duration of the event. Please send an email to email@example.com with the requested information above for a customized quote.