With cooler weather creeping in, we are moving back inside 7 days a week and the Beer Garden is closed for the season. There are a few changes in service, so make sure to read the What U Need 2 Know section below before you come on down. And as always, thank you for your continued support.
WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW:
- As of Saturday, May 29th, anybody who is fully vaccinated (meaning it has been two weeks since your final vaccine dose) will no longer be required to wear a mask at any point. This goes for staff and customers alike.
- We ask anyone who is still not vaccinated to continue wearing a mask and observing social distance practices. If you are fully vaccinated and still feel more comfortable wearing a mask, that’s totally fine, too.
- Most importantly, please show respect for the humans around you. Mask or no mask, just don’t be an asshole. Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
- We are back indoors for draft pours and retail sales 7 days a week! Just walk right up to the bar and order whatever you’d like! (No bar seating for the time being.) Reservations are currently only available for Thursday Trivia Night.
- Well-behaved children are welcome, unfortunately we cannot allow dogs indoors per town ordinance.
- Lombardo’s Kitchen is on site Wednesday through Sunday cooking up delicious food that pairs perfectly with our beer. We’ve got tasty bar snacks Monday & Tuesday in the Taproom, or feel free to bring outside food on days the kitchen isn’t rockin’ (no outside food permitted Wednesday through Sunday).
- We’re still operating our Retail Store in the same “order ahead, curbside pickup” fashion, but the hours have changed to match our Taproom hours. Be sure to grab some beer to-go on your way out: cibeer.co/2go
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 4-9 PM
Tuesday 4-9 PM
Wednesday 4-9 PM
Thursday 4-10 PM
Friday 12-10 PM
Saturday 12-10 PM
Sunday 12-7 PM
Tours are currently suspended. Check back soon for updated info on tours of our brewery!