Castle Island Brewing Company is hiring part-time contract Brand Ambassadors to join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for craft beer, a can-do attitude, and love talking to your fellow humans, then this is your chance to be part of one of the most exciting breweries in the area. Please note this work is primarily off-site and requires local travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute off-site brand activations to further brand awareness; every activation is unique, but will include an element of performance
- Engage directly with the public when executing the brand activation(s)
- Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager and Brand Ambassador Lead on brand activation execution
- Represent the brand appropriately while meeting the activation’s main objective
- Flexible schedule required; regular hours include weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Must be passionate about craft beer and the Castle Island brand
- Must be a team player who excels in a small business environment
- Must be reliable and have experience working with the public
- Must be able to travel to Boston and the Greater Boston area
- Must be able to stand or serve samples for extended periods of time, repeatedly lift objects up to 55 pounds, and bend, twist, and turn as required (with assistance).
- Must be 21 with a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Brand Ambassador” (no phone calls or drop-ins please).