Castle Island Brewing Company is hiring part-time Tasting Crew members to join the rapidly growing team at our Norwood, MA brewery. If you have a passion for craft beer, a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and a knack for hospitality, then this is your chance to be part of one of the most exciting new breweries in the area. Please note this work is primarily offsite at accounts and requires local travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute tastings at off premise accounts (liquor stores, grocery stores, etc.)
- Host promos at on premise accounts (bars, restaurants, etc.)
- Inform and educate customers on beer styles, the brewing process, and current offerings
- Participate in events, special releases, and private functions, as necessary
- Flexible schedule required; regular hours include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be passionate about craft beer, any prior experience with beer/brewing is a plus
- Must be a team player who excels in a small business environment
- Must be reliable and organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to keep up with a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, repeatedly lift objects up to 55 pounds, and bend, twist, and turn as required
- Must be 21 with a valid driver’s license
- Bartending, retail, and/or brewery experience preferred
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tasting Crew” (no phone calls or drop-ins please).