Castle Island Brewing Company is hiring a part-time Tasting Crew to join our rapidly growing team. If you have a passion for craft beer, a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and a knack for hospitality, then this is your chance to be part of one of the most exciting new breweries in the area. Please note this work is primarily off-site at accounts and requires local travel.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute tastings at off premise accounts (liquor stores, grocery stores, etc.)
- Host promos at on premise accounts (bars, restaurants, etc.)
- Inform and educate customers on beer styles, the brewing process, and current offerings
- Participate in events, special releases, and private functions, as necessary
- Flexible schedule required; regular hours include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be passionate about craft beer, any prior experience with beer/brewing is a plus
- Must be a team player who excels in a small business environment
- Must be reliable and organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to keep up with a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to travel throughout Massachusetts for events
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, repeatedly lift objects up to 55 pounds, and bend, twist, and turn as required
- Must be 21 with a valid driver’s license
- Bartending, retail, and/or brewery experience preferred
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Tasting Crew” (no phone calls or drop-ins please).