- This event has passed.
*White Ale Release Carnival*
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Our White Ale brewed with Valencia Orange and Coriander is the newest beer we’ve added to our core lineup. It’s bright, citrusy and spicy, and will be available in our taproom starting Saturday, March 23rd. On top of the beer being available on draft and in 4-packs to go, we’ll have a limited amount of White Ale-inspired can glasses for sale that day, as well as other cool giveaways that will help you #CatchTheLight. What else can you expect at the carnival? WELL…
- 14-foot high striker (the tall thing with a bell that you hit with a big hammer)
- Basketball Pop-a-Shot (It’s like NBA JAM in real life!)
- Dunk Tank (Dunk a CIBC staffer! Get in there and have your friends dunk you! Whatever! B.Y.O.Towel.)
- A REAL ASS GIANT ASS PLINKO. (Play for sweet prizes!)
- Meaghan Casey 1:30 PM-2:30 PM
- Hollow Turtle 3 PM-5 PM
- Boston’s Erin Og 6 PM-8 PM
- Matilda Empanadas & Pastelitos 1 PM-6 PM
- Chef J. Rex Pop-Up (Menu & Time TBA)
- Sadie Mae’s Cupcakes (Time TBA)
- Swirled Sugar Cotton Candy 12 PM-6 PM
- Popcorn All Day!
OTHER COOL STUFF HAPPENING!
- Pie Eating Contest (Sponsored by The Ever So Humble Pie Co.) @ 2:45 PM
- Hot Dog Eating Contest @ 5:15 PM
- Caricature Artists from 1 PM-4 PM
RSVP at our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/391775424942765/