Hey! We’re back inside for the winter, but are also very much still dealing with a global pandemic and the restrictions that go along with it. We’ve set up a safe, socially distant space in our Taproom for you to get out and enjoy a beer or two and a bite to eat. There are a few changes in service that go with creating said space, so please skip down to the What U Need 2 Know section and read through them before you head down. And as always, thank you for your continued support.
WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW:
- As of 8/11/2020, per the state’s updated COVID-19 restrictions, guests are now required to order food with their initial alcohol order. Shared items can be ordered as long as it’s enough to sufficiently feed the group. We highly recommend perusing the menu before your arrival to make the most of your time here.
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended. Reservations can be made here starting 4 days prior to the time you’d like to visit. Each reservation is for one 90 minute block of time, and you may only reserve once per person per day.
- We are currently only offering tables to groups of 2 to 6 people at a time and everyone must be 21+. Unfortunately, we can not allow dogs or children (above “walking age”) due to space and service concerns at this time. Service animals are okay.
- If you are running late, please call the Taproom at (781) 951-2029 and press 2 for the Taproom. We will hold the table for a grace period of 15 minutes before offering the reservation to our walk-in waitlist. Please be mindful of your time slot. The strict schedule is to allow for the proper amount of time to sterilize the tables and service areas between parties.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival and any time you are not seated. You may remove your mask once your party is at your table. Please refrain from visiting other tables or wandering around the space unnecessarily.
- The food and drink menus are available digitally via scanning the QR code on your table. We will have single-use paper menus for those of you who are “QR Code challenged”.
- We will be offering table service for both beer and food. No lines or groups are allowed to form anywhere in the Taproom. All servers will be wearing masks. Valid 21+ ID necessary to order beer.
- Outside food is not permitted. Lombardo’s has worked on an awesome, diverse menu for everyone to enjoy, and our licensing only covers the food prepared on-site.
- We’re still operating our Retail Store in the same “order ahead, curbside pickup” fashion, but the hours have changed to match our Taproom hours. Be sure to grab some beer to-go on your way out: http://castleisland2go.com
- Any other questions? Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 3-6 PM (To-go only)
Thursday 4-9 PM
Friday 12-9 PM
Saturday 12-9 PM
Sunday 12-7 PM
Tours are currently suspended. Check back soon for updated info on tours of our brewery!