Great news! With warmer weather now here, we are once again welcoming guests back to the Party in the Parking Lot! There are a few changes in service, so make sure to read the What U Need 2 Know section below before you come on down. And as always, thank you for your continued support.
WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW:
- As of Saturday, May 29th, anybody who is fully vaccinated (meaning it has been two weeks since your final vaccine dose) will no longer be required to wear a mask at any point. This goes for staff and customers alike.
- We ask anyone who is still not vaccinated to continue wearing a mask and observing social distance practices. If you are fully vaccinated and still feel more comfortable wearing a mask, that’s totally fine, too.
- Most importantly, please show respect for the humans around you. Mask or no mask, just don’t be an asshole. Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
- Indoor service is back to normal! Draft pours and retail sales are now available 7 days a week! No reservations, just walk right up to the bar and order whatever you’d like! (No bar seating for the time being.)
- Outdoor seating will remain table service by reservation for the duration of the summer, available Thursday through Sunday. You cannot leave the beer garden with your beer, but you’re free to roam around, socialize with other guests, and play cornhole while you’re out there. (That’s right, cornhole is back, baby.)
- Castle Island Beer Garden reservations are available starting 4 days prior to the day you’d like to visit. In order to let as many people as possible enjoy our beer garden, reservations are for a maximum 90-minute block of time and groups may reserve only once per day. We are currently only offering tables to groups of 1 to 8 people, and everyone must be 21+ to drink.
- Well-behaved children and dogs are welcome in our outdoor space! In the event of inclement weather, reservations may be cancelled or moved into our taproom, and we are unable to allow dogs indoors. If you are running late, please call the Beer Garden at (781) 951-2029 ext 4. We hold the table for a grace period of 15 minutes before offering the reservation to our waitlist.
- Lombardo’s Kitchen is on site Wednesday through Sunday cooking up delicious food that pairs perfectly with our beer. We’ve got tasty bar snacks Monday & Tuesday in the Taproom, or feel free to bring outside food on days the kitchen isn’t rockin’ (no outside food permitted Wednesday through Sunday).
- We’re still operating our Retail Store in the same “order ahead, curbside pickup” fashion, but the hours have changed to match our Taproom hours. Be sure to grab some beer to-go on your way out: cibeer.co/2go
Any other questions? Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday 4-9 PM (Indoor Service Only)
Tuesday 4-9 PM (Indoor Service Only)
Wednesday 4-9 PM (Indoor Service Only)
Thursday 4-10 PM
Friday 12-10 PM
Saturday 12-10 PM
Sunday 12-7 PM
Tours are currently suspended. Check back soon for updated info on tours of our brewery!