Great news! With warmer weather now here, we are once again welcoming guests back to the Party in the Parking Lot! There are a few changes in service , so make sure to read the What U Need 2 Know section below before you come on down. And as always, thank you for your continued support.
WHAT U NEED 2 KNOW:
- As of 8/11/2020, per the state’s updated COVID-19 restrictions, guests are now required to order food with their initial alcohol order. Shared items can be ordered as long as it’s enough to sufficiently feed the group. We highly recommend perusing the menu before your arrival to make the most of your time here.
- Reservations are HIGHLY recommended. Reservations can be made here starting 4 days prior to the time you’d like to visit. Each reservation is for one 90 minute block of time, and you may only reserve once per person per day. We are currently only offering tables to groups of 1 to 6 people at a time.
- We are excited to welcome well behaved children and dogs into our outdoor space! Please keep in mind that social distancing is strictly enforced and all members of your party including children and dogs must remain seated at your table at all times. Due to the ongoing restrictions and health concerns this is taken very seriously, and failure to adhere to social distancing policies will result in your party being asked to leave and revisit the Beer Garden at another time.
- If you are running late, please call us at (781) 951-2029 and press 2 for the Taproom. We will hold the table for a grace period of 15 minutes before offering the reservation to our walk-in waitlist. Please be mindful of your time slot. The strict schedule is to allow for the proper amount of time to sterilize the tables and service areas between parties.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival and any time you are not seated. You may remove your mask once your party is at your table. Please refrain from visiting other tables or wandering around the space unnecessarily.
- The food and drink menus are available digitally via scanning the QR code on your table. We will have single-use paper menus for those of you who are “QR Code challenged”.
- We will be offering table service for both beer and food. No lines or groups are allowed to form anywhere in the Taproom. All servers will be wearing masks. Valid 21+ ID necessary to order beer.
- Outside food is not permitted. Lombardo’s has worked on an awesome, diverse menu for everyone to enjoy, and our licensing only covers the food prepared on-site.
- We’re still operating our Retail Store in the same “order ahead, curbside pickup” fashion, but the hours have changed to match our Taproom hours. Be sure to grab some beer to-go on your way out: http://castleisland2go.com
- Any other questions? Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 3-6 PM (To-go only)
Thursday 4-9 PM
Friday 12-9 PM
Saturday 12-9 PM
Sunday 12-7 PM
Tours are currently suspended. Check back soon for updated info on tours of our brewery!